For the meal plan
Terms and Conditions are applied on all the different menus advertised on the website. These terms and conditions may change or be updated at any time without prior notice, but we will let you know when we do with enough time for you to make decisions.
1. The Go Strong meal plan subscriber member is responsible for storing the meals he or she receives at a refrigerated temperature between 0°C and 3°C within one hour of the time of delivery.
2. The food contained in each Go Strong Meal plan is consumable and valid only during the day of delivery and cannot be consumed, stored, or refrigerated for more than 24 hours.
3. Go Strong meal plan will begin delivery of the agreed plan between 7 and 10 working days after the member registers.
4. Go Strong meal plan will require all new applicants to provide their personal information, menu preference, delivery address, and delivery time frame at least 5 working days prior to any delivery.
5. Go Strong meal plan delivery timings are stipulated and chosen by every subscriber at the time of purchase.
6. Go Strong meal plan membership fees and payments are to be made online through the website only.
7. Go Strong meal plan membership payments are good for 5, 10, or 20 days and valid only for 3 months after purchase. If the payment is made recurrent during purchase, it is the client’s responsibility to cancel his or her subscription before the expiration of their package.
8. Go Strong meal delivery plan will start the delivery of food only after the payment is reflected as received. All members and applicants must consider the banking holidays and weekends when they process their payments. Our kitchen will do their best to adjust to these date delays, but it is not guaranteed.
9. Go Strong meal plan costs and fees as mentioned on the website are net of all banking charges.
10. If the payment is not authorized by the client’s bank, the client agrees to compensate Go Strong FZE, the meal plan’s parent company, for any additional charges which may have impacted Go Strong FZE.
11. Go Strong FZE will issue an order confirmation after receiving each payment. The payment confirmation will be sent to the member or the applicant by email or SMS as confirmation of the purchase.
12. Go Strong meal plan does not accept cash payments.
13. Payments made for the food delivery are non-refundable. However, the Go Strong FZE management can consider exceptions due to force majeure such as relocations, poor service, or major illness, all of which require official proof. The maximum possible refund percentage in any case will be of 50% considering all operational costs for the Go Strong meal plan from the moment of registration.
14. In case of a change for the delivery address, the Go Strong meal plan member must notify Go Strong meal plan at least 5 working days in advance.
15. Any Go Strong meal plan member can freeze delivery for a maximum period of 24 days at a time and Go Strong meal plan must be notified of this at least 7 working days in advance. Delivery will resume automatically after the 24 working days have passed.
16. Any medical condition(s) requiring dietary modifications or special considerations must be communicated to Go Strong meal plan through email message or the Go Strong meal plan sign up form. The Go Strong meal plan member removes liability from Go Strong FZE against any physical reaction happening as a result of any undeclared allergies, dietary restrictions, or dietary requirements not previously disclosed to Go Strong FZE. All and any reactions caused by the consumption of the food due to medical conditions not previously reported to Go Strong FZE are not to be taken as the responsibility of Go Strong FZE and the Go Strong meal plan member acknowledges his or her responsibility to seek a physician’s advice regarding food allergies, and special dietary requirements, requirements, or restrictions prior to hiring the Go Strong meal plan service.
17. In case of the member’s declaration of allergies prior to the membership and prior to the start of the delivery of the food, the Go Strong meal plan team will make every possible attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies and intolerances. Our team will be informed few days prior to the start of the plan and will take all the precautions to avoid any contamination. However, the Go Strong meal plan member needs to be aware of the constant possibility for a contamination or mistake in the food packing process. Go Strong FZE recommends that the member checks any possible allergens before consuming the food. In case any allergic reaction appears after the consumption and the start of the plan, the member must refrain from consuming the delivered food until the reason is identified and gets a confirmation from the Go Strong meal plan team that the reason has been identified and corrected in the Go Strong meal plan member’s food plan.
18.Go Strong meal plan member will be charged a security deposit upon registration to guarantee reparations to any damage or loss of delivery bags, food containers, or other Go Strong meal plan equipment caused by him or her.
19.The Go Strong meal plan member understands that the delivery bag where the meal plan is delivered every day is owned by Go Strong FZE and will return it 24 hours after the delivery. Returning the bag to the Go Strong meal plan kitchen will be the responsibility of the Go Strong meal plan member after the first 24 hours have passed. If the bag is not returned after 48 hours, the initial security deposit will be charged to the Go Strong meal plan member’s account and it must be replenished for the hired service to continue.
20. Go Strong meal plan service recommends its members to leave the empty bags at the lobby, desk, reception, or outside the door of the agreed delivery location. In case the bag is damaged or stolen when left at the client’s door, Go Strong FZE will have the full right to claim its value from the member as specified above.
21. Go Strong FZE claims the right to freeze the delivery of the Go Strong meal plan member’s food upon loss of or delay of more than 72 hours in delivering the bag or failing to deliver in time more than 3 times.
22. Go Strong FZE reserves the right to charge the client on monthly basis for renewals after the end of a delivery plan (1 month, 3 months or 6 months) unless the member cancels 5 working days prior to the end of the agreed plan.
23. The value of each meal plan displayed on Go Strong FZE website can vary from time to time to adapt to the Go Strong meal plan member’s needs and special requests. Any changes in the pricing will be discussed and agreed with the members with a notice of at least one working week. Go Strong meal plan members who made payments in advance have the privilege of keeping the prices the same until their plan is due for renewal.
24. Go Strong FZE has the right to alter, change or update any or all above terms and conditions in the future without prior notification and without the need to get further approval of the Go Strong meal delivery member.
25. The Go Strong meal plan member approval to the above terms and conditions are to be acknowledgement, confirmation, and acceptance to all its terms.
26. Vegan/Vegetarian and Nut-Free plans cannot be guaranteed to come with macro-nutrient breakdowns listed on the labels.
27. The prices displayed on the GO Strong FZE or Go Strong meal plan website can vary over time.
28. The exact delivery time of each member's bag cannot be guaranteed daily; however, the bag will be delivered after 5 a.m. and before the time specified during the Go Strong meal plan member's on-boarding.
29. Go Strong meal plan’s food is prepared by the catering company Foodie Brands under the company Foodie Holdings Limited with license number ______.
30. Go Strong meal plan does not provide any guarantee on results due to diverse factors affecting progress such as personal habits, stress factors, medical conditions, and genetic variation among the general population which are beyond the control of the Go Strong meal plan team. However, we commit to do our best to however to direct all members towards the best options to reach their results in good faith.
31. Terms when using credit card:
Go Strong FZE is established in the United Arab of Emirates which stipulates that the governing law is the local law.
Our payment platform accepts Visa and Master Card debit and credit cards.
All charges will be done in Arab Emirates Dirhams.
Go Strong FZE will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Customer using the website who are minors or under the age of 18 shall not register as members for GO Strong meal plan or users of the website and shall not transact on or use the website materials.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her account.
32. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
Go Strong FZE will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
Go Strong FZE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Go Strong FZE cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Go Strong FZE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
33. As per the UAE Government VAT policy, effective 1st Jan 2018 the 5 % VAT will be applicable on all our bills. Should you have any further queries please contact Mr. Omar Martinez on 0561421045.