For the training plans
Terms and Conditions are applied on all the health, sports, and fitness services provided on the website. These terms and conditions may change or be updated at any time without prior notice, but we will let you know when we do with enough time for you to make decisions.
1. Risk acknowledgments: By participating in any of the Go Strong FZE sports, health, and wellness services, you acknowledge there is an inherent risk for any physical activity which may result in injury or death. By voluntarily acquiring and participating in any of the services offered by Go Strong FZE, the client indemnifies Go Strong FZE and any of its instructors and associates from any legal action, injury claims, loss damage, penalties, or costs arising from their participation in physical activities and training programs.
2. Service cancellation policy: All Go Strong FZE services require a cancellation notice no less than 12 hours before the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a loss of the session for the client and a full charge for the service.
3. Refund policy: All Go Strong FZE health and wellness services sales are final with no possibility of a refund. Sessions can be transferred within the same service to a later date or a different person upon agreement with management with a previous notice of at least 12 hours. Sessions cannot be reallocated or transferred after they have been lost due to lateness. Sessions cannot be transferred to a date posterior to the product’s expiry date.
4. Recurring payments: The client understands that monthly charges will recur unless cancelled with at least 72 hours previous notice. Failure to cancel the monthly subscription will result in an automatic charge and Go Strong FZE’s refund policies will apply, this means a refund will not be possible.
5. God conduct clause: Go Strong is committed to improve the life of its members and will strive to always deliver a high standard of service and behavior from our trainers and associates. With the intention to keep the training environment clean, family-friendly, and pleasant for all, Go Strong FZE reserves the right to cancel the membership of any client who displays behaviors that may be considered offensive, unsportsmanlike, immoral, or aggressive by Go Strong trainers, administrators and fellow team members. If a client’s membership is revoked due to misconduct, a refund will not be applicable. Likewise, clients are expected to report any unacceptable behavior from trainers, management, associates and other team members.
6. Program results: Go Strong FZE will always strive to provide a first-class service and all its programs are designed with rigorous care to deliver the best results possible. However, results cannot be guaranteed due to several external factors beyond the control of Go Strong FZE such as, but not limited to, a client’s ability to follow the programs as written or instructed, genetic factors, social activities, diet outside the Go Strong meal plan.
7. Pathway Fitness genetic test: Go Strong FZE is an official seller of the Pathway Fitness, a product by Pathway Genomics®. The accuracy of the tests and quality of the results is responsibility of Pathway Genomics® and their terms and conditions will apply to the tests we provide. Go Strong FZE will act as an intermediary and will support its clients as much as possible to resolve any issues that may arise from the services provided by Pathway Genomics®
8. Privacy: Go Strong FZE values its members’ privacy and will not share any of the information used on the site to any third party under no circumstance without the member’s authorization. Any Go Strong current or former client can request to have his or her information deleted at any given time and the process will be done as promptly as administratively possible.
9. Terms when using credit card: Go Strong FZE is established in the United Arab of Emirates which stipulates that the governing law is the local law. Our payment platform accepts Visa and Master Card debit and credit cards. All charges will be done in Arab Emirates Dirhams.
Go Strong FZE will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Customers using the website who are minors or under the age of 18 shall not register as members for Go Strong meal plan or users of the website and shall not transact on or use the website materials.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her account.
10. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties. Go Strong FZE will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties.
Go Strong FZE takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, Go Strong FZE cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
Go Strong FZE is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
11. As per the UAE Government VAT policy, effective 1st Jan 2018 the 5 % VAT will be applicable on all our bills. Should you have any further queries please contact Mr. Omar Martinez on 0561421045.